23 April 2008

136. Young Woman Named Sarah

I was in an office where I had worked as a temp. The space was almost Japanese, with large, simple black leather furniture. It was now the headquarters of Barack's campaign in Boston.

I was explaining to my friends that when I worked here, I kept a bottle of Bailey's on the bottom shelf behind the desk. My friend Jay came to sit on me, but I moved out of the way. Then to my surprise, Barack entered the office.

He greeted Jay like a good friend, then proceeded to comically sit on Jay, squashing him. I was pretty glad I wasn't at the bottom of that pile. It was very impressive how close a friend Barack Obama was to Jay.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...it wasn't nice to sit on Jay...but if they're pretty good friends, he probably won't mind, no doubt he's seen crazier things...this campaign is not over...yes we can, yes we can, yes we can ; )