02 April 2008

118. Married Woman In Twin Cities, Minnesota

Barack was scheduled to give a speech while sitting on my bed -- but it was really a bed in the home of my Republican in-laws.

He sat near my pillow while I watched from the other side of the room. There were many people there, filling the house, including a reporter I kept trying to distract so she wouldn't discover my in-laws' political leanings.

Just before the speech was to start, Barack noticed something on his wife's shoe. She was standing at the foot of the bed. He picked it up and it was a bank receipt. It showed -1000 and it turned out that she had overdrawn a campaign fund.

He was starting to get angry when I woke up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is the most ridiculous website i've ever seen. embarrassing. and i'm a big time obama supporter.