04 April 2008

122. Female College Student Studying Music

I went to see a Rufus Wainwright concert with some friends in an abandoned building. We climbed up a green ladder into the balcony. Sitting sulkily in the corner was John Travolta, and in the row behind me was Barack. Rufus, looking chubbier than usual, said he wanted everyone to come down and take a group picture with him. Barack tapped me on the shoulder and said he didn't want to go down because it would make a scene, so would I please take a picture for him? I said, Sure, Barack Obama, and he handed me a disposable camera.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are cool.

ivoted said...

I love that Barack Obama took a disposable camera to a rufus wainwright concert.

Anonymous said...

This is really strange but I felt I had to post on this. I looked up on google about dream interpretation because I had a really strange dream with John Travolta and Barack Obama in it. It brought up your post, and I found it insane that someone else had a dream with them both as well. John Travolta shot me, then it changed to a dream where Obama told me I was a good kid...how crazy that I'm not the only one where John Travolta and Barack Obama are hanging out in their dreams...