21 March 2008

88. Female Screenwriter In LA

I am in an apartment building, the fourth I've moved into this year. Barack is unconscious in its medical care ward, and the only doctor there is absorbed with another patient. I ask if I can help, but he says no. I then follow the doctor to an elevator as he carries Barack out -- to get him better care elsewhere, I assume.

On the way down, the elevator starts shaking wildly. I think it might be an earthquake, given the ferocity. I try to relax my body and ride it out. Then the building crashes to the ground. I am unharmed. The doctor carrying Barack seems fine, and Barack is not harmed further. The doctor hurries off with him and I learn that the building was still under construction from the 6th floor up, and was poorly made, which is why it was collapsing.

No comments: