25 March 2008

100. Young Texan Woman Who Voted For Obama Twice

I'm in Washington, walking past some shallow, marble steps. Barack is sitting there, resting his elbows on his knees and reading from a small book. The book looks just like my journal. I started to panic. Is Barack Obama reading my diary?

Then I realize that I am holding my diary, so he must have one of his own. I think how cool it is that we have the same book in which to record our experiences, even though our lives are so different.

Hey, we have the same book! I call out, and hold up my diary. Barack looks over and smiles warmly but distantly, as though he is pleased by our little connection but is still deep in thought. I turn and walk on, enjoying the spring weather and glad that I was brave enough to speak to him.

3 comments:

Francesco said...

I dream yesterday of Barack, who run through thousand people, faster faster, than in front of me, he gave me the keys of my house on the sea....
wtf

Darnell said...

Your dream is so funny... I never think that you and Barack has the same diary... I'll wait for your next dream...

Tom said...

You have a nice and funny dream, I think. Overall, Obama is a good figure although there are some problems that he can’t handle very well. I do respect with his government and I also like his personal life with her wife and two beautiful daughters.