08 May 2008

148. 18-Year-Old Female From Canada

I was on a bus coming home from University and Barack came and sat beside me. I don't know how I knew it was him, because I don't follow the election at all. He was wearing a dirty suit and smelled bad. I was reading and he asked me what I was reading. I showed him the book: The Lord of the Rings. I've never seen that movie! he exclaimed. Then he gave me his business card from his wallet. It was really cheap, like something printed off a school computer, and Senator was misspelled. He got up to get nachos from the bus concession and I put my backpack on his chair so he wouldn't sit by me again.

2 comments:

Broiled Hibiscus said...

Your dream is full of symbols. The bus (or any form of transportation) brings you anywhere in your life and whom you want to meet along the way. In your waking life, you dislike (or do not want to meet) educated people who pretends to be somebody. However, you unconsciously like fantasy, adventure and magic (Lord of the Rings book?) but the people that you dislike (as represented by your Obama description) is opposite of you since they never read/seen magic & fantasy. You will constantly meet people who are the opposite of you from the inside out.

Anonymous said...

Your dream was correct. His card represents him exactly. He is a cheap imitation of a real president. I would not want him sitting next to me neither. I wouldn't want his corruption to rub off on me!