05 May 2008

146. 66-Year-Old White Woman Who Supports Obama

Barack and I were at a large gathering, perhaps the Democratic convention, which was held in a huge, ornate, complex, dark-ish, official building like the Capitol. We were sitting together at the back of the hall in the last row, leaning our chairs against the wall as we listened to speeches. He put his arm around my shoulders like we were kids on a movie date. It was a nice feeling, but at the same time I was wondering if he had a record of womanizing, since I knew he was married and had seen his wife in the crowd.

Then I realized my dress had fallen down to my waist. I was a little uncomfortable about being exposed, but no one noticed since we were covered by a blanket. He then stretched out behind me, full-length, spoon-like, and wrapped his arms around me. It felt warm and protective and slightly sexual, but I said, I'm sorry, I really can't do this. Michelle would have me for lunch. I pulled my dress back on and excused myself, saying I had to take my cat (who had appeared on my lap) home.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

cat on your lap = vagina?

Anonymous said...

There is coming the day when your dreams will be turned into nightmares when Barack HUSSEIN Obama turns this country into a communist country. It has started a continues to this day. He is a lying Muslim.

Anonymous said...

What a dream. I'm sure Barack will be furious reading this post. I don't know what to react on this. Disgusted? Perhaps. Amused? Partly. This post got some picky lines and you'll know what they are. The idea is there.

-JP
P90X Workout

Alex said...

To be honest, I think you have an extraordinary fantasy that you wish to live out in your dream. But sadly you are not including Obama’s daughters in your dream. You should pray before going to bed….

Alvaro said...

Great site! You have a very high imagination and extraordinary but, maybe it was only a dream. I think Barack Obama is not only a charismatic president but he is a very intelligent and smart person too. I pray that the Lord gives him the wisdom he needs to rule America and world leader.